Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not So Wordless Wednesday


Up until today, I've not participated in all the activities out there in the blogosphere. Since I love love love photography, I decided to start contributing to the Wordless Wednesday posts that I've seen on other blogs I've come across. Although my first post is a picture that is not recent, it is one I have enjoyed revisiting. I took this at a little bed n breakfast we visited a few weeks shy of a year ago in Ojai. It was one of our many "last getaways" before we got Lily due to the much longer than anticipated wait. Now that we have her, we'll have to be sure to make time for such pleasant occasions. I'll try to follow the rules on future Wordless Wednesday posts! Enjoy

5 comments:

carmilevy said...

I love this photo. The foreground light on the branches is exceptionally well done. How cool that you've tied this image to an important milestone in your family's life. Photography is amazing in its ability to do that.

Hope you have a wonderful WW. I've posted my contribution here and hope you drop by for a look around:

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2007/12/wordless-wednesday-push-envelope.html

All the best...

Carmi

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

Ha! So you saw the post after my WW post, eh? I imagine I have stepped on a few toes today, but you don't have so many words here :).

And the picture? Beautiful! So that goes a long way.

Welcome to WW, I think (as a photographer) you'll enjoy joining in (and meet some other cool bloggers, too).

BTW, FANTASTIC family portrait in your sidebar :).

Robin @ PENSIEVE

Shesawriter said...

That photo looks really creepy, but what' even weirder is that it's beautiful at the same time. :-) Happy WW! My My Wordless Wednesday

Dillo said...

WOW! Man, you are good! You rock!
I'll have to ask you some questions re color and lenses....
Your photo taking disciple.....

Melissa said...

simply beautiful :)