Friday, August 3, 2007

Sights of China


No, I didn't forget. I purposely skipped the sights from China from my previous post so I could make it a post on it's own. I decided instead of inserting pictures and writing about them, I'd do a slide presentation because I'd just slow you all down with everything I'd have to say about each image. I reduced my almost 700 pictures from China to around 160...still way too many. The following measures thirteen minutes and eighteen seconds. I've already promised Julianne I'll make another version, perhaps one song long instead of the three on this presentation. Also, soon coming will be a slide show all about Lily so don't be disapointed that I kept LOTS of her pictures out of this version. So if you are so inclined, sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and enjoy.

No comments: